FACE is committed to delivering products and services that meet the specific needs of our clients. In order to do so, we collect personal information, clearly stating the purpose it is required for. The most common reasons for us to seek out your personal information may include:
- Determining eligibility of FACE Programs, products and services.
- Verification of identity and protection against fraud.
- Delivery of products/services.
- Seeking feedback and quality assurance on FACE Programs, products and services.
- Promotional information regarding FACE Programs, products, services and events.
- Surveys for program development/service enhancement.
- Compliance with audit and legal requirements.
- Any other purposes for which we have consent in accordance with applicable laws.
FACE may also be required to share your personal information with third parties, such as credit bureaus, credit insurers, registries and other lenders, for purposes such as verification and approval. As noted above, “eligibility information” will not be shared with FACE Partner lenders or used for marketing or loan assessment purposes.
FACE’s client service representatives may also seek your personal information for purposes such as identity verification, reference to past client interactions, creating a record of ongoing interaction, client service evaluation or to authorize any of the above purposes.